Another year gone by and you’re scrambling yet again for last minute ideas to surprise that special someone! Luckily for you, we’ve gathered up some of the best last-minute Valentine’s Day ideas in Brooklyn.
Here’s a list of some Valentine’s-related activities taking place that are sure to score you some points!
1. Treat your loved one and yourself to some of the best artisanal chocolate made right here in Brooklyn aboard the borough’s only Chocolate Tour with A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours. Book your tour today: https://www.asliceofbrooklyn.com/bus-tours/chocolate-tour/
2. There’s nothing more romantic than catching the sunset with that special someone, especially if you’re getting the best views. So bundle up and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city with a stroll in Brooklyn Bridge Park. http://www.brooklynbridgepark.org/park
3. Head south to Coney Island for Valentine’s Day for Lovers and Losers: An Exotic, Burlesque, Sideshow, Freakshow. Enjoy a performance of exotic beauties, colorful costumes and much more. And if you’re feeling wild enough, tie the knot on stage for only $100. http://www.coneyisland.com/event/valday21417
4. On this night of love, test the depths of your senses at House Of Yes. Join for an evening of dark fairy tales, entrancing melodies and nectarous cuisine designed to open your heart, body and mind. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valentines-day-the-story-of-red-tickets-31270470820?aff=es2
5. If our last suggestion was a little too dark and daring for you, head to Art Café + Bar in Prospect Heights for Dance & Romance Valentine’s Day – this romantic evening will feature comfort food, specialty drinks and great entertainment. Get your tickets now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dance-romance-valentines-day-tickets-31188821605?aff=es2
6. Because there’s nothing more picturesque than Prospect Park in the Winter, say “I love you” at The Samuel J and Ethel LeFrak Center in Brooklyn. Recently named one of the world’s most beautiful ice – skating rinks by The Spaces Magazine. http://lakesidebrooklyn.com/visitor-info/ice-skating/
Happy Valentine’s Day!